We work with our customers to deliver messages aligned with strategic corporate objectives. Whether you are communicating during times of uncertainty or change, a merger/acquisition or a cultural change, we help our customers deliver clear, consistent messaging to all employee populations. Even if messages are not related to employee benefit programs, we can assist with the creation and distribution during important enrollment periods.
Messages are delivered using various platforms including:
- Call/email/mobile blasts
- Call center during enrollment
- One-on-one meetings during enrollment
- Benefit booklets/posters/postcards/payroll stuffers
- Manager and employee letters
- Web portals
"Knowing that BCI would handle the enrollment meetings and election information, the HR team was able to spend the necessary time providing proactive communication about the benefit changes. This was essential to the success of the transition. "
-Bonnie O’Meara, Vice President-Human Resources
Interactive Digital Booklet
Click here to select a demo
Employer wanted to use a third party to perform the verification for several reasons:
- Not enough HR staff to perform the process
- Removing ineligible dependents could be viewed negatively by some employees
- Employer’s records were a challenge from an accuracy perspective
- Employer needed more data collected from their employee base – like beneficiaries, emergency contact information, etc.