Pre-enrollment communication materials help guide individuals through the enrollment process and offer valuable benefit plan information. Our talented graphic designers and content writers create custom enrollment guides that can be utilized through print or interactive web-based technology.
Common distribution methods include:
- Annual enrollment kits
- New hire kits
- Recruitment packets
- Online/interactive digital booklets
> Learn More PDF
"We have a substantial investment in our UltiPro benefits enrollment module. In addition to educating employees about our core benefits, BCI also helps employees navigate our system to complete our annual open enrollment. We have a good mix of voluntary benefits – some that help employees with medical expenses not covered by our group medical plan, and one that helps employees build a solid financial future. All plans have proven to be a good fit for our demographics. "
-Jessica Lord, Payroll and Benefit Coordinator, Flambeau Inc.
BCI Enrollment System
Click here to select a demo
Employer wanted to use a third party to perform the verification for several reasons:
- Not enough HR staff to perform the process
- Removing ineligible dependents could be viewed negatively by some employees
- Employer’s records were a challenge from an accuracy perspective
- Employer needed more data collected from their employee base – like beneficiaries, emergency contact information, etc.