Pre-enrollment communication materials help guide individuals through the enrollment process and offer valuable benefit plan information. Our talented graphic designers and content writers create custom enrollment guides that can be utilized through print or interactive web-based technology.
Common distribution methods include:
- Annual enrollment kits
- New hire kits
- Recruitment packets
- Online/interactive digital booklets
> Learn More PDF
"We have had a very positive response regarding the benefits and the one-on-one meetings with the counselors at the new locations. Several employees stated that it was the best experience that they have had and that the counselors have been extremely helpful in ensuring that they are understanding our plans. All counselors have done an excellent job! We appreciate BCI's thoroughness and assistance during this process! "
BCI Enrollment System
Click here to select a demo
Employer wanted to use a third party to perform the verification for several reasons:
- Not enough HR staff to perform the process
- Removing ineligible dependents could be viewed negatively by some employees
- Employer’s records were a challenge from an accuracy perspective
- Employer needed more data collected from their employee base – like beneficiaries, emergency contact information, etc.