Financial Planning Tools
Employees make many of their most important financial decisions through the workplace. Our trained Benefit Counselors, innovative tools and communication techniques help guide individuals through financial choices in order to become better health care consumers.
Decision tools and expert guidance are provided through:
- Web-based self-service enrollment
- Web-based company portal
- Onsite one-on-one meetings with trained Benefit Counselors during enrollment
- Call center with trained Benefit Counselors
> Learn More PDF
"We have had a very positive response regarding the benefits and the one-on-one meetings with the counselors at the new locations. Several employees stated that it was the best experience that they have had and that the counselors have been extremely helpful in ensuring that they are understanding our plans. All counselors have done an excellent job! We appreciate BCI's thoroughness and assistance during this process! "
Interactive Digital Booklet
Click here to select a demo
Employer wanted to use a third party to perform the verification for several reasons:
- Not enough HR staff to perform the process
- Removing ineligible dependents could be viewed negatively by some employees
- Employer’s records were a challenge from an accuracy perspective
- Employer needed more data collected from their employee base – like beneficiaries, emergency contact information, etc.