Financial Planning Tools
Employees make many of their most important financial decisions through the workplace. Our trained Benefit Counselors, innovative tools and communication techniques help guide individuals through financial choices in order to become better health care consumers.
Decision tools and expert guidance are provided through:
- Web-based self-service enrollment
- Web-based company portal
- Onsite one-on-one meetings with trained Benefit Counselors during enrollment
- Call center with trained Benefit Counselors
> Learn More PDF
"We have a substantial investment in our UltiPro benefits enrollment module. In addition to educating employees about our core benefits, BCI also helps employees navigate our system to complete our annual open enrollment. We have a good mix of voluntary benefits – some that help employees with medical expenses not covered by our group medical plan, and one that helps employees build a solid financial future. All plans have proven to be a good fit for our demographics. "
-Jessica Lord, Payroll and Benefit Coordinator, Flambeau Inc.
Employee Decision Tool
Click here to select a demo
Employer wanted to use a third party to perform the verification for several reasons:
- Not enough HR staff to perform the process
- Removing ineligible dependents could be viewed negatively by some employees
- Employer’s records were a challenge from an accuracy perspective
- Employer needed more data collected from their employee base – like beneficiaries, emergency contact information, etc.