Financial Planning Tools
Employees make many of their most important financial decisions through the workplace. Our trained Benefit Counselors, innovative tools and communication techniques help guide individuals through financial choices in order to become better health care consumers.
Decision tools and expert guidance are provided through:
- Web-based self-service enrollment
- Web-based company portal
- Onsite one-on-one meetings with trained Benefit Counselors during enrollment
- Call center with trained Benefit Counselors
> Learn More PDF
"BCI’s team of benefit counselors were a delight to work with and we were pleased we were able to offer our Team Members the first class service BCI provided."
-Kim Gerard, Risk/Benefits Manager
Real-time HR Reporting
Click here to select a demo
Employer wanted to use a third party to perform the verification for several reasons:
- Not enough HR staff to perform the process
- Removing ineligible dependents could be viewed negatively by some employees
- Employer’s records were a challenge from an accuracy perspective
- Employer needed more data collected from their employee base – like beneficiaries, emergency contact information, etc.