BCI specializes in helping companies streamline benefit administration processes. We offer scalable services to customize administration platforms to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of Human Resources’ processes. Our team also reviews current administrative practices and offers recommendations for improvement based on best practices.
BCI’s benefit administration system can be used as an intermediary HRIS system, or it can be built around an existing system to bridge gaps that may exist in the benefit administration process. From enrollments to dependent audits, we can handle your benefit administration needs at considerably less cost and risk than trying to manually perform them in-house.
Benefit administration services include:
- managing new hire enrollments
- tracking employee status changes, terminations and life events
- data interfacing between our wholly-owned system and client payroll/HRIS and carriers/TPA eligibility system
- ad hoc, real-time reporting
- simplifying billing
- managing COBRA events
- managing evidence of insurability
- tracking and changing employee demographic information
- recording dependent eligibility
- auditing carrier eligibility
- retirement plan enrollment
> Learn More PDF
"We have a substantial investment in our UltiPro benefits enrollment module. In addition to educating employees about our core benefits, BCI also helps employees navigate our system to complete our annual open enrollment. We have a good mix of voluntary benefits – some that help employees with medical expenses not covered by our group medical plan, and one that helps employees build a solid financial future. All plans have proven to be a good fit for our demographics. "
-Jessica Lord, Payroll and Benefit Coordinator, Flambeau Inc.
Employee Enrollment Experience
Click here to select a demo
Employer wanted to use a third party to perform the verification for several reasons:
- Not enough HR staff to perform the process
- Removing ineligible dependents could be viewed negatively by some employees
- Employer’s records were a challenge from an accuracy perspective
- Employer needed more data collected from their employee base – like beneficiaries, emergency contact information, etc.