Data Cleansing and Collection
BCI’s wholly-owned data management system allows us to efficiently collect and update personnel data and election files. In return, employers get a secure, proven process for vendor transmission of data that minimizes errors and provides customized, real-time internal reporting.
Our data collection process is a vital tool in confirming and validating data, such as:
- Employee demographics
- Beneficiary designations
- Dependent demographics
- Carrier and benefit elections - for employee and dependents
- Spending account amounts captured - FSA (medical and dependent), HSA
> Learn More PDF
"By utilizing BCI’s on-site benefit counselors, we were able to expand our elective benefit offering to complement core medical plans, resulting in an enhanced benefit package. "
-Bonnie O’Meara, Vice President-Human Resources
Click here to select a demo
Employer wanted to use a third party to perform the verification for several reasons:
- Not enough HR staff to perform the process
- Removing ineligible dependents could be viewed negatively by some employees
- Employer’s records were a challenge from an accuracy perspective
- Employer needed more data collected from their employee base – like beneficiaries, emergency contact information, etc.