Real-Time HR Reporting
BCI provides Human Resource professionals with the tools and metrics needed to accurately measure and evaluate an enrollment’s progress. Our web-based reports depict an accurate picture of an enrollment’s progress in real time, allowing Human Resource teams to make adjustments to enrollment conditions or prompt employee follow-up.
Some of our standard reports include:
- Evidence of Insurability
- Not-enrolled employee reports (or "incomplete" status)
- Dependent eligibility
- Wellness participation
- Consumer Driven Health Plan migration
- Internal reporting to assist in corporate strategy and budgeting
- Plus many more, including custom reports
"We have a substantial investment in our UltiPro benefits enrollment module. In addition to educating employees about our core benefits, BCI also helps employees navigate our system to complete our annual open enrollment. We have a good mix of voluntary benefits – some that help employees with medical expenses not covered by our group medical plan, and one that helps employees build a solid financial future. All plans have proven to be a good fit for our demographics. "
-Jessica Lord, Payroll and Benefit Coordinator, Flambeau Inc.
Click here to select a demo
Employer wanted to use a third party to perform the verification for several reasons:
- Not enough HR staff to perform the process
- Removing ineligible dependents could be viewed negatively by some employees
- Employer’s records were a challenge from an accuracy perspective
- Employer needed more data collected from their employee base – like beneficiaries, emergency contact information, etc.