We custom design and execute annual and new hire enrollment plans to meet your specific needs. Our experienced consultants ask relevant questions and use best practices developed over 30 years to effectively enroll your employees and deliver your message.
Our annual and new hire enrollment platforms include:
- Web systems designed to interface with existing HRIS or to provide full benefit administration service
- Counselor assistance both onsite and call center (system agnostic)
- Self-service through BCI's wholly-owned enrollment system
- Self-service through customer's existing system enhanced with BCI educational modules, decision tools and voluntary benefit enrollment integration
- Dedicated full-time Benefit Representatives
> Learn More PDF
"We have a substantial investment in our UltiPro benefits enrollment module. In addition to educating employees about our core benefits, BCI also helps employees navigate our system to complete our annual open enrollment. We have a good mix of voluntary benefits – some that help employees with medical expenses not covered by our group medical plan, and one that helps employees build a solid financial future. All plans have proven to be a good fit for our demographics. "
-Jessica Lord, Payroll and Benefit Coordinator, Flambeau Inc.
Interactive Digital Booklet
Click here to select a demo
The previous enrollment methods were a combination of paper and various electronic platforms that posed challenges for both HR and employees. In addition, the benefit brokers wanted relief from being points of contact for Annual Enrollment election changes and New Hire onboarding processes. And, EDI feeds were sent separately from various sources to vendors.