We custom design and execute annual and new hire enrollment plans to meet your specific needs. Our experienced consultants ask relevant questions and use best practices developed over 30 years to effectively enroll your employees and deliver your message.
Our annual and new hire enrollment platforms include:
- Web systems designed to interface with existing HRIS or to provide full benefit administration service
- Counselor assistance both onsite and call center (system agnostic)
- Self-service through BCI's wholly-owned enrollment system
- Self-service through customer's existing system enhanced with BCI educational modules, decision tools and voluntary benefit enrollment integration
- Dedicated full-time Benefit Representatives
> Learn More PDF
"Our employees learn about their core benefits prior to making self-service elections on our HRIS; BCI counselors explain how our suite of voluntary benefits complements our core benefits prior to making their choices. It’s a process that’s worked really well for our employees."
-Deborah Bowens, Benefits Manager, Youth Villages
Interactive Digital Booklet
Click here to select a demo
The existing enrollment process posed an administrative challenge for the HR staff due to the large enrollment volume. PPACA regulations forced major plan changes. And, due to the employer’s plan year effective date, it was the only time employees could enroll prior to the launch of state and federal exchanges/marketplaces.