Automated enrollment forms are viable options for employees to self-enroll when one-on-one meetings are not possible. Each form is pre-populated with personalized information creating an efficient enrollment process for employees. Bar code technology allows BCI to complete and process the enrollment applications without onsite disruption, pending applications or billing discrepancies, virtually eliminating human error. Coupling self-service and direct mail enrollment services with automated call blasts and email reminders makes automated forms even more effective.
Enrollment options include:
- Group meetings conducted by our highly trained Benefit Counselors
- No one-on-one follow-up required
- Employees self-enroll and return forms to Human Resources
- Employees receive a personalized, pre-populated enrollment packet distributed and collected by Human Resources with BCI call center support
- Direct mail enrollment
- Employees receive a personalized, pre-populated direct mail enrollment packet to their homes that must be completed and returned for processing
"For those companies with lean HR teams, BCI is a creative solution for improving the employee benefit experience and for streamlining a time-sensitive project."
-Bonnie O’Meara, Vice President-Human Resources
BCI Enrollment System
Click here to select a demo
The existing enrollment process posed an administrative challenge for the HR staff due to the large enrollment volume. PPACA regulations forced major plan changes. And, due to the employer’s plan year effective date, it was the only time employees could enroll prior to the launch of state and federal exchanges/marketplaces.