Automated enrollment forms are viable options for employees to self-enroll when one-on-one meetings are not possible. Each form is pre-populated with personalized information creating an efficient enrollment process for employees. Bar code technology allows BCI to complete and process the enrollment applications without onsite disruption, pending applications or billing discrepancies, virtually eliminating human error. Coupling self-service and direct mail enrollment services with automated call blasts and email reminders makes automated forms even more effective.
Enrollment options include:
- Group meetings conducted by our highly trained Benefit Counselors
- No one-on-one follow-up required
- Employees self-enroll and return forms to Human Resources
- Employees receive a personalized, pre-populated enrollment packet distributed and collected by Human Resources with BCI call center support
- Direct mail enrollment
- Employees receive a personalized, pre-populated direct mail enrollment packet to their homes that must be completed and returned for processing
"By utilizing BCI’s on-site benefit counselors, we were able to expand our elective benefit offering to complement core medical plans, resulting in an enhanced benefit package. "
-Bonnie O’Meara, Vice President-Human Resources
BCI Enrollment System
Click here to select a demo
The employer wanted to generate better understanding around a complex benefits portfolio that included a high deductible medical plan with a health savings account, flexible spending account, limited benefit medical plan and a multifaceted wellness program. Communications also needed to include information around the Affordable Care Act, setting the stage for changes coming in the following year.