Automated enrollment forms are viable options for employees to self-enroll when one-on-one meetings are not possible. Each form is pre-populated with personalized information creating an efficient enrollment process for employees. Bar code technology allows BCI to complete and process the enrollment applications without onsite disruption, pending applications or billing discrepancies, virtually eliminating human error. Coupling self-service and direct mail enrollment services with automated call blasts and email reminders makes automated forms even more effective.
Enrollment options include:
- Group meetings conducted by our highly trained Benefit Counselors
- No one-on-one follow-up required
- Employees self-enroll and return forms to Human Resources
- Employees receive a personalized, pre-populated enrollment packet distributed and collected by Human Resources with BCI call center support
- Direct mail enrollment
- Employees receive a personalized, pre-populated direct mail enrollment packet to their homes that must be completed and returned for processing
"Knowing that BCI would handle the enrollment meetings and election information, the HR team was able to spend the necessary time providing proactive communication about the benefit changes. This was essential to the success of the transition. "
-Bonnie O’Meara, Vice President-Human Resources
Employee Enrollment Experience
Click here to select a demo
The previous enrollment methods were a combination of paper and various electronic platforms that posed challenges for both HR and employees. In addition, the benefit brokers wanted relief from being points of contact for Annual Enrollment election changes and New Hire onboarding processes. And, EDI feeds were sent separately from various sources to vendors.