Automated enrollment forms are viable options for employees to self-enroll when one-on-one meetings are not possible. Each form is pre-populated with personalized information creating an efficient enrollment process for employees. Bar code technology allows BCI to complete and process the enrollment applications without onsite disruption, pending applications or billing discrepancies, virtually eliminating human error. Coupling self-service and direct mail enrollment services with automated call blasts and email reminders makes automated forms even more effective.
Enrollment options include:
- Group meetings conducted by our highly trained Benefit Counselors
- No one-on-one follow-up required
- Employees self-enroll and return forms to Human Resources
- Employees receive a personalized, pre-populated enrollment packet distributed and collected by Human Resources with BCI call center support
- Direct mail enrollment
- Employees receive a personalized, pre-populated direct mail enrollment packet to their homes that must be completed and returned for processing
"BCI began handling our Benefits Administration process after failures with other providers. The entire experience has been wonderful for our employees, HR and management. "
-Julie Johnson, Senior Benefit Analyst
Real-time HR Reporting
Click here to select a demo
Employer wanted to use a third party to perform the verification for several reasons:
- Not enough HR staff to perform the process
- Removing ineligible dependents could be viewed negatively by some employees
- Employer’s records were a challenge from an accuracy perspective
- Employer needed more data collected from their employee base – like beneficiaries, emergency contact information, etc.