Automated enrollment forms are viable options for employees to self-enroll when one-on-one meetings are not possible. Each form is pre-populated with personalized information creating an efficient enrollment process for employees. Bar code technology allows BCI to complete and process the enrollment applications without onsite disruption, pending applications or billing discrepancies, virtually eliminating human error. Coupling self-service and direct mail enrollment services with automated call blasts and email reminders makes automated forms even more effective.
Enrollment options include:
- Group meetings conducted by our highly trained Benefit Counselors
- No one-on-one follow-up required
- Employees self-enroll and return forms to Human Resources
- Employees receive a personalized, pre-populated enrollment packet distributed and collected by Human Resources with BCI call center support
- Direct mail enrollment
- Employees receive a personalized, pre-populated direct mail enrollment packet to their homes that must be completed and returned for processing
"We have had a very positive response regarding the benefits and the one-on-one meetings with the counselors at the new locations. Several employees stated that it was the best experience that they have had and that the counselors have been extremely helpful in ensuring that they are understanding our plans. All counselors have done an excellent job! We appreciate BCI's thoroughness and assistance during this process! "
Interactive Digital Booklet
Click here to select a demo
The Association was concerned the new suite of benefits would be difficult to understand due to product similarities; therefore, leaving the entire population to a self-serve environment was not the desired scenario. More assistance was needed for individuals who were not technologically savvy or had specific questions as to what the products could do for their unique situations.