BCI understands that employers make a large investment in HR systems, which often have limited flexibility – that’s why we developed the B-Connected application. B-Connected works as an extension of an employer enrollment module to deliver benefit education, decision tools and supplemental benefit enrollment in one platform.
Value of B-Connected:
- Integrates with any self-service enrollment system to create a seamless employee experience, using industry standard data encryption
- Requires limited IT support from the employer
- Reduces build out of supplemental products in HRIS and payroll platforms
- Eliminates supplemental benefit carrier interfaces
- Provides real-time Evidence of Insurability approval (eliminating EOI paper processes)
- Accommodates group/individual/hybrid voluntary products
- Creates paperless process for auto enroll employee opt-out
- Engages employees using calculators, decision tools, audio and visual guides
> Learn More PDF
"Knowing that BCI would handle the enrollment meetings and election information, the HR team was able to spend the necessary time providing proactive communication about the benefit changes. This was essential to the success of the transition. "
-Bonnie O’Meara, Vice President-Human Resources
Real-time HR Reporting
Click here to select a demo
The employer wanted to generate better understanding around a complex benefits portfolio that included a high deductible medical plan with a health savings account, flexible spending account, limited benefit medical plan and a multifaceted wellness program. Communications also needed to include information around the Affordable Care Act, setting the stage for changes coming in the following year.