BCI understands that employers make a large investment in HR systems, which often have limited flexibility – that’s why we developed the B-Connected application. B-Connected works as an extension of an employer enrollment module to deliver benefit education, decision tools and supplemental benefit enrollment in one platform.
Value of B-Connected:
- Integrates with any self-service enrollment system to create a seamless employee experience, using industry standard data encryption
- Requires limited IT support from the employer
- Reduces build out of supplemental products in HRIS and payroll platforms
- Eliminates supplemental benefit carrier interfaces
- Provides real-time Evidence of Insurability approval (eliminating EOI paper processes)
- Accommodates group/individual/hybrid voluntary products
- Creates paperless process for auto enroll employee opt-out
- Engages employees using calculators, decision tools, audio and visual guides
> Learn More PDF
"Our employees learn about their core benefits prior to making self-service elections on our HRIS; BCI counselors explain how our suite of voluntary benefits complements our core benefits prior to making their choices. It’s a process that’s worked really well for our employees."
-Deborah Bowens, Benefits Manager, Youth Villages
BCI Enrollment System
Click here to select a demo
The Association was concerned the new suite of benefits would be difficult to understand due to product similarities; therefore, leaving the entire population to a self-serve environment was not the desired scenario. More assistance was needed for individuals who were not technologically savvy or had specific questions as to what the products could do for their unique situations.