BCI understands that employers make a large investment in HR systems, which often have limited flexibility – that’s why we developed the B-Connected application. B-Connected works as an extension of an employer enrollment module to deliver benefit education, decision tools and supplemental benefit enrollment in one platform.
Value of B-Connected:
- Integrates with any self-service enrollment system to create a seamless employee experience, using industry standard data encryption
- Requires limited IT support from the employer
- Reduces build out of supplemental products in HRIS and payroll platforms
- Eliminates supplemental benefit carrier interfaces
- Provides real-time Evidence of Insurability approval (eliminating EOI paper processes)
- Accommodates group/individual/hybrid voluntary products
- Creates paperless process for auto enroll employee opt-out
- Engages employees using calculators, decision tools, audio and visual guides
> Learn More PDF
"Our employees learn about their core benefits prior to making self-service elections on our HRIS; BCI counselors explain how our suite of voluntary benefits complements our core benefits prior to making their choices. It’s a process that’s worked really well for our employees."
-Deborah Bowens, Benefits Manager, Youth Villages
Real-time HR Reporting
Click here to select a demo
Significant changes in the employer’s benefit package do not occur every year; however, providing services during annual enrollment to those employees who do have questions and/or mitigating circumstances is a constant challenge for the employer.