BCI understands that employers make a large investment in HR systems, which often have limited flexibility – that’s why we developed the B-Connected application. B-Connected works as an extension of an employer enrollment module to deliver benefit education, decision tools and supplemental benefit enrollment in one platform.
Value of B-Connected:
- Integrates with any self-service enrollment system to create a seamless employee experience, using industry standard data encryption
- Requires limited IT support from the employer
- Reduces build out of supplemental products in HRIS and payroll platforms
- Eliminates supplemental benefit carrier interfaces
- Provides real-time Evidence of Insurability approval (eliminating EOI paper processes)
- Accommodates group/individual/hybrid voluntary products
- Creates paperless process for auto enroll employee opt-out
- Engages employees using calculators, decision tools, audio and visual guides
> Learn More PDF
"With BCI’s electronic enrollment process the overall project time was shortened. Rather than spending time tracking down missing forms, the HR team was able to focus on updating internal records and getting new benefit materials to employees more quickly. "
-Bonnie O’Meara, Vice President-Human Resources
Real-time HR Reporting
Click here to select a demo
The previous enrollment methods were a combination of paper and various electronic platforms that posed challenges for both HR and employees. In addition, the benefit brokers wanted relief from being points of contact for Annual Enrollment election changes and New Hire onboarding processes. And, EDI feeds were sent separately from various sources to vendors.