BCI understands that employers make a large investment in HR systems, which often have limited flexibility – that’s why we developed the B-Connected application. B-Connected works as an extension of an employer enrollment module to deliver benefit education, decision tools and supplemental benefit enrollment in one platform.
Value of B-Connected:
- Integrates with any self-service enrollment system to create a seamless employee experience, using industry standard data encryption
- Requires limited IT support from the employer
- Reduces build out of supplemental products in HRIS and payroll platforms
- Eliminates supplemental benefit carrier interfaces
- Provides real-time Evidence of Insurability approval (eliminating EOI paper processes)
- Accommodates group/individual/hybrid voluntary products
- Creates paperless process for auto enroll employee opt-out
- Engages employees using calculators, decision tools, audio and visual guides
> Learn More PDF
"With BCI’s electronic enrollment process the overall project time was shortened. Rather than spending time tracking down missing forms, the HR team was able to focus on updating internal records and getting new benefit materials to employees more quickly. "
-Bonnie O’Meara, Vice President-Human Resources
Click here to select a demo
The existing enrollment process posed an administrative challenge for the HR staff due to the large enrollment volume. PPACA regulations forced major plan changes. And, due to the employer’s plan year effective date, it was the only time employees could enroll prior to the launch of state and federal exchanges/marketplaces.