BCI specializes in helping companies streamline benefit administration processes. We offer scalable services to customize administration platforms to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of Human Resources’ processes. Our team also reviews current administrative practices and offers recommendations for improvement based on best practices. BCI’s benefit administration system can be used as an intermediary HRIS system, or it can be built around an existing system to bridge gaps that may exist in the benefit administration process. From enrollments to dependent audits, we can handle your benefit administration needs at considerably less cost and risk than trying to manually perform them in-house.
Benefit administration services include:
- managing new hire enrollments
- tracking employee status changes, terminations and life events
- data interfacing between our wholly-owned system and client payroll/HRIS and carriers/TPA eligibility system
- ad hoc, real-time reporting
- simplifying billing
- managing COBRA events
- managing evidence of insurability
- tracking and changing employee demographic information
- recording dependent eligibility
- auditing carrier eligibility
- retirement plan enrollment
> Learn More PDF
"For those companies with lean HR teams, BCI is a creative solution for improving the employee benefit experience and for streamlining a time-sensitive project."
-Bonnie O’Meara, Vice President-Human Resources
Employee Decision Tool
Click here to select a demo
The employer wanted to generate better understanding around a complex benefits portfolio that included a high deductible medical plan with a health savings account, flexible spending account, limited benefit medical plan and a multifaceted wellness program. Communications also needed to include information around the Affordable Care Act, setting the stage for changes coming in the following year.