BCI specializes in helping companies streamline benefit administration processes. We offer scalable services to customize administration platforms to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of Human Resources’ processes. Our team also reviews current administrative practices and offers recommendations for improvement based on best practices. BCI’s benefit administration system can be used as an intermediary HRIS system, or it can be built around an existing system to bridge gaps that may exist in the benefit administration process. From enrollments to dependent audits, we can handle your benefit administration needs at considerably less cost and risk than trying to manually perform them in-house.
Benefit administration services include:
- managing new hire enrollments
- tracking employee status changes, terminations and life events
- data interfacing between our wholly-owned system and client payroll/HRIS and carriers/TPA eligibility system
- ad hoc, real-time reporting
- simplifying billing
- managing COBRA events
- managing evidence of insurability
- tracking and changing employee demographic information
- recording dependent eligibility
- auditing carrier eligibility
- retirement plan enrollment
> Learn More PDF
"Based on feedback from our employees, having a pre-scheduled one-on-one enrollment meeting with a counselor greatly improved their understanding of the benefit coverage and available options. "
-Bonnie O’Meara, Vice President-Human Resources
Interactive Digital Booklet
Click here to select a demo
The Association was concerned the new suite of benefits would be difficult to understand due to product similarities; therefore, leaving the entire population to a self-serve environment was not the desired scenario. More assistance was needed for individuals who were not technologically savvy or had specific questions as to what the products could do for their unique situations.