BCI's enrollment methods include:
- Web systems designed to interface with existing HRIS or to provide full benefit administration service
- Counselor-assistance both onsite and call center (system agnostic)
- Self-service through BCI’s wholly-owned enrollment system
- Self-service through customer’s existing system enhanced with BCI educational modules, decision tools and voluntary benefit enrollment integration
- Dedicated full-time Benefit Representatives
- Automated forms
"Our employees learn about their core benefits prior to making self-service elections on our HRIS; BCI counselors explain how our suite of voluntary benefits complements our core benefits prior to making their choices. It’s a process that’s worked really well for our employees."
-Deborah Bowens, Benefits Manager, Youth Villages
Interactive Digital Booklet
Click here to select a demo
The Association was concerned the new suite of benefits would be difficult to understand due to product similarities; therefore, leaving the entire population to a self-serve environment was not the desired scenario. More assistance was needed for individuals who were not technologically savvy or had specific questions as to what the products could do for their unique situations.