BCI's enrollment methods include:
- Web systems designed to interface with existing HRIS or to provide full benefit administration service
- Counselor-assistance both onsite and call center (system agnostic)
- Self-service through BCI’s wholly-owned enrollment system
- Self-service through customer’s existing system enhanced with BCI educational modules, decision tools and voluntary benefit enrollment integration
- Dedicated full-time Benefit Representatives
- Automated forms
"We have had a very positive response regarding the benefits and the one-on-one meetings with the counselors at the new locations. Several employees stated that it was the best experience that they have had and that the counselors have been extremely helpful in ensuring that they are understanding our plans. All counselors have done an excellent job! We appreciate BCI's thoroughness and assistance during this process! "
Click here to select a demo
The previous enrollment methods were a combination of paper and various electronic platforms that posed challenges for both HR and employees. In addition, the benefit brokers wanted relief from being points of contact for Annual Enrollment election changes and New Hire onboarding processes. And, EDI feeds were sent separately from various sources to vendors.