BCI's enrollment methods include:
- Web systems designed to interface with existing HRIS or to provide full benefit administration service
- Counselor-assistance both onsite and call center (system agnostic)
- Self-service through BCI’s wholly-owned enrollment system
- Self-service through customer’s existing system enhanced with BCI educational modules, decision tools and voluntary benefit enrollment integration
- Dedicated full-time Benefit Representatives
- Automated forms
"For those companies with lean HR teams, BCI is a creative solution for improving the employee benefit experience and for streamlining a time-sensitive project."
-Bonnie O’Meara, Vice President-Human Resources
Employee Decision Tool
Click here to select a demo
The employer wanted to have an active enrollment but did not want employees to meet with Benefit Counselors on site. The employees were accustomed to using the employer’s PeopleSoft system to learn about their benefits and enroll on a self-serve basis. Also the employer’s IT team was overworked and had very little resources to expend in adding a suite of voluntary benefits on the PeopleSoft system.