BCI's enrollment methods include:
- Web systems designed to interface with existing HRIS or to provide full benefit administration service
- Counselor-assistance both onsite and call center (system agnostic)
- Self-service through BCI’s wholly-owned enrollment system
- Self-service through customer’s existing system enhanced with BCI educational modules, decision tools and voluntary benefit enrollment integration
- Dedicated full-time Benefit Representatives
- Automated forms
"By utilizing BCI’s on-site benefit counselors, we were able to expand our elective benefit offering to complement core medical plans, resulting in an enhanced benefit package. "
-Bonnie O’Meara, Vice President-Human Resources
BCI Enrollment System
Click here to select a demo
The Association was concerned the new suite of benefits would be difficult to understand due to product similarities; therefore, leaving the entire population to a self-serve environment was not the desired scenario. More assistance was needed for individuals who were not technologically savvy or had specific questions as to what the products could do for their unique situations.