BCI's enrollment methods include:
- Web systems designed to interface with existing HRIS or to provide full benefit administration service
- Counselor-assistance both onsite and call center (system agnostic)
- Self-service through BCI’s wholly-owned enrollment system
- Self-service through customer’s existing system enhanced with BCI educational modules, decision tools and voluntary benefit enrollment integration
- Dedicated full-time Benefit Representatives
- Automated forms
"We have a substantial investment in our UltiPro benefits enrollment module. In addition to educating employees about our core benefits, BCI also helps employees navigate our system to complete our annual open enrollment. We have a good mix of voluntary benefits – some that help employees with medical expenses not covered by our group medical plan, and one that helps employees build a solid financial future. All plans have proven to be a good fit for our demographics. "
-Jessica Lord, Payroll and Benefit Coordinator, Flambeau Inc.
Employee Enrollment Experience
Click here to select a demo
Significant changes in the employer’s benefit package do not occur every year; however, providing services during annual enrollment to those employees who do have questions and/or mitigating circumstances is a constant challenge for the employer.