BCI's enrollment methods include:
- Web systems designed to interface with existing HRIS or to provide full benefit administration service
- Counselor-assistance both onsite and call center (system agnostic)
- Self-service through BCI’s wholly-owned enrollment system
- Self-service through customer’s existing system enhanced with BCI educational modules, decision tools and voluntary benefit enrollment integration
- Dedicated full-time Benefit Representatives
- Automated forms
"For those companies with lean HR teams, BCI is a creative solution for improving the employee benefit experience and for streamlining a time-sensitive project."
-Bonnie O’Meara, Vice President-Human Resources
Real-time HR Reporting
Click here to select a demo
Significant changes in the employer’s benefit package do not occur every year; however, providing services during annual enrollment to those employees who do have questions and/or mitigating circumstances is a constant challenge for the employer.