BCI's enrollment methods include:
- Web systems designed to interface with existing HRIS or to provide full benefit administration service
- Counselor-assistance both onsite and call center (system agnostic)
- Self-service through BCI’s wholly-owned enrollment system
- Self-service through customer’s existing system enhanced with BCI educational modules, decision tools and voluntary benefit enrollment integration
- Dedicated full-time Benefit Representatives
- Automated forms
"BCI’s team of benefit counselors were a delight to work with and we were pleased we were able to offer our Team Members the first class service BCI provided."
-Kim Gerard, Risk/Benefits Manager
Employee Enrollment Experience
Click here to select a demo
Industry: Healthcare system
The employer’s biggest challenge was designing effective communications for CDHP in a culture where 85% of employees elected the HMO plan the year prior, and management would not allow an active enrollment.