BCI's enrollment methods include:
- Web systems designed to interface with existing HRIS or to provide full benefit administration service
- Counselor-assistance both onsite and call center (system agnostic)
- Self-service through BCI’s wholly-owned enrollment system
- Self-service through customer’s existing system enhanced with BCI educational modules, decision tools and voluntary benefit enrollment integration
- Dedicated full-time Benefit Representatives
- Automated forms
"BCI began handling our Benefits Administration process after failures with other providers. The entire experience has been wonderful for our employees, HR and management. "
-Julie Johnson, Senior Benefit Analyst
Real-time HR Reporting
Click here to select a demo
The employer wanted to generate better understanding around a complex benefits portfolio that included a high deductible medical plan with a health savings account, flexible spending account, limited benefit medical plan and a multifaceted wellness program. Communications also needed to include information around the Affordable Care Act, setting the stage for changes coming in the following year.