Dedicated Benefit Representatives
Employee enrollment and new hire benefits onboarding can be two time-consuming tasks for Human Resources to perform. While staffing is stretched thin, BCI’s Dedicated Benefit Representatives complement internal Human Resource teams to ensure all employees get the individual attention they need. Representatives are onsite year-round, acting as one of your full-time employees but paid salary and benefits by BCI.
Representatives’ roles vary based on your needs and include:
- Core benefit and retirement plan communication and education
- Annual/ongoing newly eligible enrollment
- Employee demographic and status changes
- Eligibility tracking
> Learn More PDF
"By utilizing BCI’s on-site benefit counselors, we were able to expand our elective benefit offering to complement core medical plans, resulting in an enhanced benefit package. "
-Bonnie O’Meara, Vice President-Human Resources
Real-time HR Reporting
Click here to select a demo
Employer wanted to use a third party to perform the verification for several reasons:
- Not enough HR staff to perform the process
- Removing ineligible dependents could be viewed negatively by some employees
- Employer’s records were a challenge from an accuracy perspective
- Employer needed more data collected from their employee base – like beneficiaries, emergency contact information, etc.