Health Care Advocacy
Navigating the complex and ever-changing health care system can be intimidating for individuals, but it doesn’t have to be. BCI’s professional health care advocates guide employees through every aspect of the health care decision-making process.
Our experienced team assists employees with:
- Benefit education
- Physician referrals
- Medical diagnosis
- Treatment options
- Billing issues
- Prescription price comparison
- Medical facility locator
> Learn More PDF
"Based on feedback from our employees, having a pre-scheduled one-on-one enrollment meeting with a counselor greatly improved their understanding of the benefit coverage and available options. "
-Bonnie O’Meara, Vice President-Human Resources
Real-time HR Reporting
Click here to select a demo
Employer wanted to use a third party to perform the verification for several reasons:
- Not enough HR staff to perform the process
- Removing ineligible dependents could be viewed negatively by some employees
- Employer’s records were a challenge from an accuracy perspective
- Employer needed more data collected from their employee base – like beneficiaries, emergency contact information, etc.