HR/Benefit Service Center
BCI’s HR/Benefit Service Center is staffed with professional Benefit Representatives who are trained to follow customer-specific scripts. It serves as a centralized point of contact to help resolve benefit problems, answer enrollment questions and respond to benefit inquiries by phone.
Our Benefit Representatives save Human Resources time by assisting employees with:
- Enrollment questions
- Benefit questions
- Eligibility inquiries
- Qualifying events
- Status changes
- Claim issues
- FSA, HSA, and HRA-related questions
> Learn More PDF
"BCI’s team of benefit counselors were a delight to work with and we were pleased we were able to offer our Team Members the first class service BCI provided."
-Kim Gerard, Risk/Benefits Manager
Employee Enrollment Experience
Click here to select a demo
Employer wanted to use a third party to perform the verification for several reasons:
- Not enough HR staff to perform the process
- Removing ineligible dependents could be viewed negatively by some employees
- Employer’s records were a challenge from an accuracy perspective
- Employer needed more data collected from their employee base – like beneficiaries, emergency contact information, etc.