BCI specializes in helping companies streamline benefit administration processes. We offer scalable services to customize administration platforms to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of Human Resources’ processes. Our team also reviews current administrative practices and offers recommendations for improvement based on best practices.
BCI’s benefit administration system can be used as an intermediary HRIS system, or it can be built around an existing system to bridge gaps that may exist in the benefit administration process. From enrollments to dependent audits, we can handle your benefit administration needs at considerably less cost and risk than trying to manually perform them in-house.
Benefit administration services include:
- managing new hire enrollments
- tracking employee status changes, terminations and life events
- data interfacing between our wholly-owned system and client payroll/HRIS and carriers/TPA eligibility system
- ad hoc, real-time reporting
- simplifying billing
- managing COBRA events
- managing evidence of insurability
- tracking and changing employee demographic information
- recording dependent eligibility
- auditing carrier eligibility
- retirement plan enrollment
> Learn More PDF
"Knowing that BCI would handle the enrollment meetings and election information, the HR team was able to spend the necessary time providing proactive communication about the benefit changes. This was essential to the success of the transition. "
-Bonnie O’Meara, Vice President-Human Resources
Interactive Digital Booklet
Click here to select a demo
Industry: Healthcare system
The employer’s biggest challenge was designing effective communications for CDHP in a culture where 85% of employees elected the HMO plan the year prior, and management would not allow an active enrollment.