BCI's enrollment methods include:
- Web systems designed to interface with existing HRIS or to provide full benefit administration service
- Counselor-assistance both onsite and call center (system agnostic)
- Self-service through BCI’s wholly-owned enrollment system
- Self-service through customer’s existing system enhanced with BCI educational modules, decision tools and voluntary benefit enrollment integration
- Dedicated full-time Benefit Representatives
- Automated forms
"With BCI’s electronic enrollment process the overall project time was shortened. Rather than spending time tracking down missing forms, the HR team was able to focus on updating internal records and getting new benefit materials to employees more quickly. "
-Bonnie O’Meara, Vice President-Human Resources
BCI Enrollment System
Click here to select a demo
The previous enrollment methods were a combination of paper and various electronic platforms that posed challenges for both HR and employees. In addition, the benefit brokers wanted relief from being points of contact for Annual Enrollment election changes and New Hire onboarding processes. And, EDI feeds were sent separately from various sources to vendors.