Benefit Summary Books
Benefit summary books offer employees a complete rundown of benefits information. BCI’s talented team of graphic designers and content writers develop creative custom materials that can be printed or posted for employees online. These books can be used to meet Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) requirements and help employees make more informed benefit decisions.
- Annual enrollment
- New hire packets
- Recruitment tool
- To convey company mission, vision and values
- Convenient resource for Human Resources/benefits staff to answer employee questions
- To fulfill certain annual compliance notifications
- Resource employees can use throughout the benefit year
> Learn More PDF
"Our employees learn about their core benefits prior to making self-service elections on our HRIS; BCI counselors explain how our suite of voluntary benefits complements our core benefits prior to making their choices. It’s a process that’s worked really well for our employees."
-Deborah Bowens, Benefits Manager, Youth Villages
Employee Enrollment Experience
Click here to select a demo
Employer wanted to use a third party to perform the verification for several reasons:
- Not enough HR staff to perform the process
- Removing ineligible dependents could be viewed negatively by some employees
- Employer’s records were a challenge from an accuracy perspective
- Employer needed more data collected from their employee base – like beneficiaries, emergency contact information, etc.