We live in a visual culture. Video is a cost-effective alternative when direct face-to-face interaction is not. BCI offers custom video solutions precisely designed for the type of messaging, corporate culture and communications needed.
Common uses for video include:
- Benefit education
- Enrollment process guidance
- Benefit changes or reinforcements
- Company policy information
- Corporate messaging and themes, like Wellness and Dependent Eligibility Verification
- Human Resources training tools
> Learn More PDF
"We have a substantial investment in our UltiPro benefits enrollment module. In addition to educating employees about our core benefits, BCI also helps employees navigate our system to complete our annual open enrollment. We have a good mix of voluntary benefits – some that help employees with medical expenses not covered by our group medical plan, and one that helps employees build a solid financial future. All plans have proven to be a good fit for our demographics. "
-Jessica Lord, Payroll and Benefit Coordinator, Flambeau Inc.
Interactive Digital Booklet
Click here to select a demo
Employer wanted to use a third party to perform the verification for several reasons:
- Not enough HR staff to perform the process
- Removing ineligible dependents could be viewed negatively by some employees
- Employer’s records were a challenge from an accuracy perspective
- Employer needed more data collected from their employee base – like beneficiaries, emergency contact information, etc.