Dependent eligibility audits help control employer health care costs while assuring accurate coverage for employees. This service confirms that employer dollars are allocated appropriately. BCI’s proven audit expertise takes the administrative burden off Human Resources staff and helps protect from unnecessary exposure.
BCI's annual event process includes:
- Project planning
- Data collection and data integrity checks
- Employee communications
- Management of the audit process
> Learn More PDF
"We have had a very positive response regarding the benefits and the one-on-one meetings with the counselors at the new locations. Several employees stated that it was the best experience that they have had and that the counselors have been extremely helpful in ensuring that they are understanding our plans. All counselors have done an excellent job! We appreciate BCI's thoroughness and assistance during this process! "
Employee Enrollment Experience
Click here to select a demo
Employer wanted to use a third party to perform the verification for several reasons:
- Not enough HR staff to perform the process
- Removing ineligible dependents could be viewed negatively by some employees
- Employer’s records were a challenge from an accuracy perspective
- Employer needed more data collected from their employee base – like beneficiaries, emergency contact information, etc.