Dependent eligibility audits help control employer health care costs while assuring accurate coverage for employees. This service confirms that employer dollars are allocated appropriately. BCI’s proven audit expertise takes the administrative burden off Human Resources staff and helps protect from unnecessary exposure.
BCI's annual event process includes:
- Project planning
- Data collection and data integrity checks
- Employee communications
- Management of the audit process
> Learn More PDF
"BCI began handling our Benefits Administration process after failures with other providers. The entire experience has been wonderful for our employees, HR and management. "
-Julie Johnson, Senior Benefit Analyst
Interactive Digital Booklet
Click here to select a demo
Employer wanted to use a third party to perform the verification for several reasons:
- Not enough HR staff to perform the process
- Removing ineligible dependents could be viewed negatively by some employees
- Employer’s records were a challenge from an accuracy perspective
- Employer needed more data collected from their employee base – like beneficiaries, emergency contact information, etc.